Hawkchurch Resort and Spa
If you're looking for a blissful retreat, with indulgent spa treatments and a hydrotherapy pool on your doorstep, then Hawkchurch Resort and Spa is for you. The stylish accommodation is set within a haven of natural beauty on the Dorset/Devon border and boasts fabulous views over the Axe Valley. Just a short drive from Axminster and Lyme Regis, this is the place to relax and recharge.
The Ezina Spa has three treatment rooms as well as a gym, relaxation room, sauna and Hammam style steam room. You can take your pick from fitness classes, yoga and Pilates and when you've finished being pampered, enjoy a deliciously healthy dinner in the Bistro style restaurant which also has a luxurious bar and sun terrace.
We love the Austen Premier, a contemporary and spacious lodge with a large decking area, where you can relax in your private hot tub after a luxurious spa day. It has two king sized ensuite double bedrooms and two twin rooms as well as a spacious family bathroom with a bath and overhead shower. The lounge and kitchen is open plan and beautifully designed.
Lyme Regis is nestled around the mouth of the River Lim, and sits between the Undercliff National Nature Reserve and the stunning Blue Lias cliffs. The town has a wealth of independent shops selling gifts, clothes and jewellery. It also boasts a number of beaches and some lovely walks along the River Lym.
- Hydrotherapy pool (over 16’s only)
- Ezina Spa with Aromatherapy Associates® treatments * † - (over 16s only)
- Sauna and Hammam style steam room
- Relaxation room
- Manicure and pedicure treatments *
- with Jessica Nails®
- Well equipped state of the art gym
- Beeches restaurant
- Pizza Alfresco - traditional outdoor log burning pizza oven
- Costa Coffee®
- Bar with sun terrace
- Wi-Fi access
- Basic essentials.
- † Please book prior to arrival
- Please note opening times/activites may vary during the festive period
- All facilities available for all dates.
- * Charges Apply.
- Choose from one, two, three and four bedroom lodges.
- Outdoor hot tub (in Premier accommodation only)
- Flat screen TVAdditional flat screen TV in bedrooms
- Bluetooth music system
- Kitchen including microwave, dishwasher, fridge/freezer and washing machine
- Hairdryer, iron and ironing board
- Bath and/or shower
- Bed linen, duvets and towels
- Use of bathrobes and slippers (in Premier accommodation only)
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Decking with patio furniture
- Double glazed and centrally heated
- Gas and electricity included
- Travel cots and highchairs £15pw each
- Pets £70 per week or £50 per short break each (max 2) (in specific accommodation only)
- Complimentary welcome pack including tea, coffee and milk
- Complimentary essentials pack on arrival
- All non smoking accommodation
Accommodation at Hawkchurch Resort & Spa
Austen PremierExtra spacious luxury lodge with two king size doubles, both with contemporary styled ensuite shower, and two spacious twin. Stylish bathroom with bath and overhead shower. Open plan living space featuring a lounge, stylish kitchen and spacious dining area. French doors opening on to decking area with outdoor hot tub. Perfect for a luxury escape with friends or family.
Coleridge PremierStunning luxury lodge. Two king size doubles, one with contemporary styled ensuite shower, and one spacious twin. Stylish bathroom with bath and overhead shower. Open plan living space with lounge, stylish kitchen, breakfast bar and spacious dining area. French doors opening on to decking area with outdoor hot tub. Ideal for a luxury escape with friends or family.
Hardy PremierFresh and contemporary styled lodge. One super king size double with spacious ensuite shower and one twin. Bathroom with bath with overhead shower. Open plan living space with stunning lounge and a stylish kitchen with breakfast bar and spacious dining area. French doors opening on to decking area with outdoor hot tub. Perfect for romantic getaways or family breaks to celebrate any occasion.
Marple PremierLuxurious and spacious lodge with one king size double and one twin, both with spacious, contemporary styled ensuite. Open plan living space with stunning lounge, spacious dining area and stylish kitchen. French doors opening on to decking area with outdoor hot tub. Ideal for luxury breaks to celebrate with family or friends.
Quinn PremierFresh and contemporary styled lodge with one super king size double, spacious ensuite bathroom featuring a freestanding bath with overhead shower, and flat screen TV. Open plan living space with stunning lounge and a stylish kitchen with breakfast bar and intimate dining area. French doors opening on to decking area with outdoor hot tub. Perfect for romantic getaways to celebrate any occasion.
Hawkchurch Resort & Spa Reviews
I would most definitely return if the price was right again purely for the lovely lodges, the local pub in Hawkchuch and the handiness of being able to get go so many beautiful place in reasonable traveling time.