Hunters Quay is an action packed holiday spot for families and couples alike! The setting is beautiful; it’s next to the Holy Loch and the Firth of Clyde, and surrounded by glens where you’ll find an array of walking trails and wildlife. There’s loads for the kids to get involved with – from archery to WaterWalkerz – and with the wonderful Scottish lochs within easy reach, the whole family is going to be spoilt for choice.
There are simply too many superb facilities at Hunters Quay to list! With two indoor heated swimming pools, you can go snorkelling and try your hand at sea scooters and raft building. The park has an indoor and outdoor children’s play area and a games room - as well as badminton, archery, crossbows, fencing, Body Zorbs, Aeroball and Pana Soccer. There is also a sauna, steam room and Jacuzzi for the adults – and a host of other activities to keep you busy.
We love the Oak Premier Lodge 6 which is brand new for 2012 and sleeps up to six people. It has been fully interior designed and represents the height of luxury with magnificent views over the Loch Lomond National Park. The lodge has a verandah and outdoor barbecue area with its own private hot tub, a spacious living area and a flat screen TV in all three bedrooms.
Argyllshire and Islands is an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty where majestic landscapes, spectacular coastal scenery and lochside villages abound. Visitors to the area will love the superb walks and cycle paths. You could relive 500 years of turbulent Viking history at Vikingar in Largs – or head to Fins Seafood Restaurant in Fairlie for some delicious oysters, scallops and home-smoked salmon!
- Two indoor heated pools
- Sauna, steam room, spa bath (adults only)
- Gym *
- Entertainment lounge
- Seasonal entertainment
- Go Juniors (3-7s activity programme)
- Hunter’s bar and grill
- Fish and Chip takeaway
- Archery and crossbows *
- Indoor badminton court *
- Indoor children’s soft play *
- Games room *
- Body Zorbs *
- Children’s outdoor play area
- Bike hire *
- Golf available locally †
- Climbing wall *
- Fencing and
- Water Walkerz *
- Panna soccer
- Laser combat and aeroball
- Raft building *
- Snorkelling and Sea Scooters *
- Mini market with off licence *
- Launderette *
- Go+ Activities
- Aeroball and Panna Soccer
- Climbing wall *
- Den building *
- Go Active gym classes *
- Horse riding * †
- Laser clays *
- Off road adventure * †
- Pedal balance bikes *
- Indoor heated pool, gym, sauna, steam room and spa bath – open all year
- All other facilities available for most dates.
- * Charges Apply.
- † Selected activities either on or off site
- †† Age restrictions may apply to activities. Midweek discount: 10% off (Mon-Fri)
- for short breaks completed during Nov 1-Dec 16 ’17, Jan 5-Feb 9, Feb 23-Mar 23, Apr 2-May 25, Jun 4-Jun 22, Sep 3-Oct 5 and Nov 5-Dec 15
- A choice of spacious two and three bedroom caravans and double glazed lodges ideal for year round use.
- Outdoor hot tub (in Rowan Premier 4, Beech Premier 5, Oak Premier Lodge 4, Oak Premier Lodge 6, Oak Premier Lodge 8 and Oak Platinum 4 only)
- Flat screen TV/Freeview/DVD
- Kitchen including microwave
- Bath and/or shower
- Bed linen and duvets
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Verandah with garden furniture
- Gas and electricity £5 per day (May-Oct)
- and £7.50 per day (Nov-Apr)
- payable on arrival
- Travel cots and highchairs £10 each per week or short break
- Pets £35 each per week or short break (max 1) (in specific accommodation only)
- Grocery packs available * – please ask for details
- * Charges Apply
- All non smoking accommodation
Accommodation at Hunters Quay
Beech Premier 5Lodge with one double, one twin and one single. Shower. Towels included. Spacious living area with balcony. Well equipped kitchen. Double glazed and centrally heated. Outdoor hot tub.
Oak Platinum 8Luxury lodge with two doubles and two twin, all with ensuite shower. Additional WC. Towels included. Lounge area with wide screen plasma TV with surround sound and fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, American style fridge/freezer and ice cube maker. Multi room MP3 sound system and mood lighting. Double glazed and centrally heated. Decking with outdoor hot tub.
Oak Premier 4Fully interior designed luxury lodge in a premium location with views over Holy Loch and Firth of Clyde. One double with ensuite shower and one twin both with flat screen TV. Bath. Towels included. Spacious lounge/kitchen/dining area with luxury furnishings, dishwasher and fridge/freezer. Double glazed and centrally heated. Outdoor hot tub.
Oak Premier 8Fully interior designed luxury lodge in a premium location with views over Holy Loch and Firth of Clyde. Two doubles both with ensuite shower and two twin both with flat screen TV. Shower. Towels included. Spacious lounge/kitchen/dining area with luxury furnishings, dishwasher and fridge/freezer. Double glazed and centrally heated. Outdoor hot tub.
Oak Premier Lodge 6Interior designed luxury lodge in a premium location with views over Holy Loch and Firth of Clyde. One double with ensuite shower and two twin both with flat screen TV. Bath with overhead shower. Towels included. Spacious lounge/kitchen/dining area with luxury furnishings and dishwasher. Double glazed and centrally heated. Outdoor hot tub.
Rowan Premier 4Spacious lodge with one double with TV and ensuite shower and one twin. Shower. Towels included. Contemporary interior. Fridge/freezer. Double glazed and centrally heated. Barbecue area. Outdoor hot tub.
Hunters Quay Reviews
If you like staying local and relaxing reading a book then it would suit you [great views over the Clyde estuary]
Sight-seeing pensioners like me go closer to Oban / Fort William
Although the kichen in the lodge was a bit tired, it was very clean well equipt. Can not fault the lodge, park, or the entertainment
Fun Days Out near Hunters Quay
This living museum portrays the harsh life inside of a 19th century prison. Travel back in history on a darkly fascinating journey into life in a Victorian prison. In a time when petty theft could have you branded with a hot iron! Watch courtroom trials, talk to the prisoners and see what it was like being locked up in jail. You can also take the ghost tour. Live actors bring the setting to life.