Cambridgeshire is rich in history and culture and is a very popular UK county for lodge breaks, attracting visitors from around the world.
With lush countryside, market towns and the famous Cambridge University, there is plenty to see and do during your getaway to this county.
A cabin with a hot tub is the ideal base for exploring places like the magnificent Ely Cathedral, see the stunning city of Cambridge from the water on a popular punting boat tour or simply enjoy a picnic in the park.
Discover Historic Cambridgeshire on a Hot Tub Holiday
Cambridgeshire offers so much for tourists to see and do. Whether you want to go on guided tours to get access to the University of Cambridge colleges, see the stunning architecture from the water on a punting tour or prefer to stay at your own pace, Cambridgeshire has something for everyone.
Self-catering breaks packed with things to see and do!
You could also enjoy a day at the races in the town of Newmarket or visit Clip ‘n’ Climb and Hamerton Zoo Park which are fun activities for the whole family.
Head Fen Country Retreat is a self-catering lodge located in Ely, Cambridgeshire and provides the perfect base for exploring this beautiful county and the surrounding area of East Anglia. Ideal for countryside lovers, this luxury country retreat offers a peaceful rural getaway. Overlooking a large lake and surrounding countryside, this holiday let is the perfect way to relax and unwind.
Your own private hot tub to soak in
Plus, all chalets have private hottubs where you can soak up the bubbles and view of the fens.
The collection of wooden lodge accommodation are fully-equipped with everything that you will need for a stress-free break in Cambridgeshire. A number of these stunning, luxurious and modern lodges are also dog-friendly so you can bring your four-legged friend along too.
Need to Chill? This might be the hot tub break for you
Located in the stunning Cambridgeshire countryside, the Old Nene Golf and Country Club is perfect for a rural short break.
Enjoy some golf on your cabin break
This collection of cabins provide the ideal base for exploring the surrounding area of Cambridgeshire. The country club is also great for guests wanting to stay on-site, in their lodge to make the most of the 9-hole course and clubhouse.
There are several modern lodges with jacuzzis on-site. Each sleeps 2 to 4 guests – perfect for small families, a group of friends or a couple.
Bubbly, relaxing hot tubs
Get away from the hustle and bustle and spend your day exploring the surrounding area, and visiting the cities of Peterborough and Ely. Then retreat to your lodge for a relaxing evening soaking in the hot tub and enjoying the countryside views.
So, whether you’re planning an action-packed holiday or a relaxing break in Cambridgeshire, the Old Nene Golf and Country Club is a great choice.
Treat yourself to a luxury, modern lodge with a hot tub
Rosewood Stud Park is a stunning countryside park offering guests a chance to relax and unwind in beautiful settings.
During your break, you can visit the the nearby town of Newmarket, for horse racing and the city of Ely to explore. The setting provides guests with a peaceful, relaxing retreat whilst still having lots of places to visit near your lodge.
Luxury lodges, ideal for families and couples
All lodges on site are luxurious, modern and fully-equipped providing the perfect holiday home away from home for you to feel comfortable and make memories with loved ones.
These holiday lets provide modern furnishings, a decking area to enjoy lake views with their morning coffee or al-fresco dinner and a private hot tub to soak under the stars after a busy day of exploring.
5 Places you won’t want to miss on your hot tub break
Cambridgeshire is a stunning county in the East of England. Famous for its University among other things. The lodges available to rent in this county will let you explore beautiful cities, historic towns and rural countryside.
1. The University of Cambridge – is one of the most famous universities in the world. Made up of medieval colleges dating back to 1209, the University campus is popular with tourists from around the world. Walk through the historical buildings including towering Gothic chapels and 16-century gates and visit the university museums.
2. A trip to the city of Cambridge – wouldn’t be the same without a punting tour. Famous in the city, a punting boat is a square-shaped flat bottomed boat designed for small rivers. The punter pushes the large pole against the river bed to move the boat.
Cambridge has lots of punting tours available where you can enjoy a short boat ride, guided tour or boat rental.
3. Visit Ely Cathedral – when you’re in Cambridgeshire. Dating back to 1083, guests can admire the beauty of this historic building in the city of Ely. Visit for a guided tour or a special event – held all year round.
4. Fitzwilliam Museum – Located in central Cambridge, we recommend you check out this museum during your break in Cambridgeshire. Take a break from chilling in your hot tub and explore the exhibits and displays you’ll find here. See collections of some of the best antiques and modern art from Europe.
5. Nene Valley Railway – is a fun day out the family will love. Step back in time and on-board a steam or diesel train. As well as enjoying a train ride, there are plenty of attractions on-site including a play area and a picnic area. Spend your day exploring what each station has to offer and look out for Thomas the Tank Engine, the little one’s favourite! Then head back to your holiday home for some peace and relaxation.
What are you waiting for? Book a hot tub lodge in Cambridgeshire today.