The East Midlands, in the heart of the Peak District, offers visitors miles of natural beauty, moors and dales, rivers, rolling hills and much more to explore. And there’s some gorgeous lodges with hot tubs in Derbyshire you can soak in while you take in all the rural splendor.
Don’t miss these Derbyshire Holidays with Hot Tubs
Charlesworth Lodges are perfect countryside lodges with hot tubs for couples. Set on the edge of the Peak District National Park, this works as the perfect base for a walking weekend. With just 8 lodges on the site, you will be able to make the most of the exclusive and peaceful countryside location.
Each lodge offers luxurious and modern furnishings, spacious open plan living and dining area, comfortable en-suite bedrooms and decking area with private hot tub.
Spend your day exploring the area before returning to your cosy lodge and watch the sunset from your hot tub! Whether you plan to do lots of walking or want to simply relax in your beautiful lodge, Charlesworth Lodges will provide the best rural escape.
Cabins with Hot Tubs With Unbelievable Views
For a luxury countryside retreat, you can’t beat Knights Lodges. The contemporary and luxurious lodges provide guests with everything they need for a stress-free break with breath-taking views.
All lodges have a private jacuzzi and can sleep up to 6 guests, perfect for a family, group of friends or couple. There are also several pet-friendly lodges available so you can bring your dog can enjoy a getaway too!
The wooden lodges boast stunning, contemporary interiors with modern furnishes and luxurious touches throughout. Start your morning with a coffee on the decking soaking up the stunning countryside views and finish your day with a soak in the hot tub under the stars.
Perfect for romantic breaks or walking holidays, Knights Lodges are a great choice in Derbyshire.
Out & About: Derbyshire Attractions Near Your Lodge
The county is popular with tourists who come back for the stunning views and to explore the market towns and quaint villages throughout the Peak District countryside.
Perfect for walkers, dog-friendly breaks, romantic retreats and family holidays, Derbyshire has something for everyone. The county is packed full of attractions to help make sure you have a fun and memorable holiday with loved ones.
As well as exploring the Peak District countryside on foot, there are lots of attractions that are a must when in Derbyshire.
Visit Heights of Abraham which is a hilltop park accessible by cable car offering stunning panoramic views as well as cavern tours, walking trails and much more. A fun day for the whole family, this is one of the Peak Districts most popular destinations.
Beyond the national park, Derbyshire has plenty for you to see and do including the Crich Tramway Village, Matlock Farm Park, Matlock Bath Aquarium and Gulliver’s Kingdom theme park.
Top choice if you’re looking for a romantic hot tub break
Located in the rolling hills of Derbyshire, Hazelhurst Lodges are ideal for a countryside break or romantic retreat. With stunning views of unspoilt countryside and in walking distance to the village of Ashover, this is a great base for exploring and relaxing. The collection of luxurious lodges all have open plan living, dining and kitchen areas where guests can cook, eat and relax together.
The decking area is the perfect spot for enjoying your morning coffee or al fresco dinner-with-a-view. And the private hot tub is an added luxury that is the best way to relax after a day of exploring. If you’re looking for a luxury countryside lodge, one of the Hazelhurst Lodges is an ideal choice.
Venturing out from your lodge: Places to visit
A hot tub getaway in Derbyshire offers plenty of opportunities to relax and explore rural countryside, including parts of the Peak District National Park. Walkers will love walks through rugged landscapes, woodlands and dales and there’s major cities and towns close at hand including Derby, Chesterfield and Buxton. Check out these top 5 things to see and on your next trip to Derbyshire.
1. The Heights of Abraham – is a must-do attraction in Derbyshire. This tourist attraction is a country park at the top of Masson Hill which is accessed by the Heights of Abraham cable car or steep pathway. Enjoy a cable car ride over the limestone gorge in the heart of the Peak District and soak up the views from the top.
There’s also an adventure playground, prospect tower, famous show caverns and walking trails to explore. Take a break from your hot tub and discover a perfect day out for the whole family. The Heights of Abraham is particularly good fun in the summer.
2. Hardwick Hall and Gardens – An Elizabethan country house in Derbyshire. Open to the general public, you can explore the beautiful house and gardens. Walk through the Hall and discover beautiful architecture and furnishings. Rooftop tours are also available where you can enjoy stunning views of the surroundings. Open all year round, Hardwick Hall and Gardens is a good trip out during your lodge break – there’s something for the whole family.
3. Derby Museum and Art Gallery – For those who enjoy art museums, the is a good choice when in Derbyshire. Offering an excellent range of exhibits, paintings and artefacts, there is a great collection to suit all interests. There is also a coffee house and shop, perfect for you to enjoy a sweet treat and pick up a souvenir before leaving.
4. Poole’s Cavern and Buxton Country Park – This natural wonder in the heart of the Peak District gives you the chance to explore two-million-year-old natural limestone cave beneath the ground with an expert tour guide. Within the park, you can enjoy walks through the woodland trails and soak up the views of the Peak District.
5. Darley Park – This large park is a situated on the banks of the River Derwent close to the city of Derby. The park is within walking distance of the city and one of the most popular outdoor spaces in the county. This would be a great spot to visit and it’s not too far from your hot tub lodge. Get away from it all and enjoy the great outdoors. It’s also a great spot for dog walking!
More places you can visit during your hot tub break
- Ashbourne – Referred to as the gateway to the Peak District, this thriving market town has things for families, couples and groups to enjoy.
- Bakewell – Hop out of your hot tub and take in some of the incredible rustic scenery in this ancient English market town on the banks of the river Wye.
- Buxton – Spas, nightlife and outdoor family adventure. Buxton is definitely somewhere to add to your list for a day out.
- Castleton – Locally known as ‘Shivering Mountain, this is a stunning rural village with old English pubs and fantastic views.
- Derby – From brewery tours to cosy cafes, there’s a lot to do in Derby.
- Matlock – Gorgeous little market town that’s well worth a visit!