The county offers plenty for visitors to see and do from the beautiful beaches, historic castles and family-friendly attractions, there is something for everyone.
Hot tub hideaways that take you away from it all
Just one hour from London, Kent is a great place to visit to escape the busy city life. So, whether you plan a coastal holiday or countryside retreat, Kent is a great choice.
The Kent Downs is home to some of the most beautiful landscapes in the South of England.
Explore the stunning countryside along one of the many walking trails and visit some of the famous landmarks throughout the downs including Leeds Castle, White Cliffs of Dover and Dover Castle.
Our top recommended hot tub holidays in Kent
Foxhunter Park is a holiday park near Ramsgate and just a short drive from a golden sandy beach. Perfect for a summer holiday, this holiday park is packed full of everything guests will need for a memorable holiday in Kent. On-site, there is an outdoor heated pool, children’s pool, play area and jacuzzi, bar and clubhouse with night-time entertainment, restaurant and tennis courts.
The park has a great selection of accommodation options, suitable for different family sizes and budgets. The lodges sleep 2 to 8 guests which are perfect for a couple or big family. Lodges are luxurious with modern furnishings and everything you will need for a self-catered coastal break. A number of the lodges also have a private hot tub and are dog-friendly so all members of the family can join in the fun.
For a relaxing countryside break, the Fernfield Lodge is an excellent choice. The lodge can sleep up to 4 guests in a double bedroom and twin bedroom which is ideal for a family, couple or group of friends. The location
provides stunning views and plenty to see and do from your doorstep with the coast and countryside nearby.
Just a few steps from the lodge you can take advantage of the on-site facilities which include a swimming pool with hot tub, gym, tennis courts and a pool table. Whether you’re planning a seaside holiday with your children or a romantic break with your parent, the Fernfield Lodge is the perfect base for exploring the beautiful county of Kent.
A Barn Conversion with a Hot Tub!
Spitfire Barn is a stunning detached barn conversion in the small village of West Hougham.
The lodge has lots of contemporary design as well as homely and rustic touches to make you feel cosy in this home away from home. The location is ideal for guests wanting to explore the surrounding area with so many walking trails leading from the lodge area across the rolling hills.
Dover is just 2 miles away from where you can explore the number of historical landmarks, the iconic Cliffs of Dover or even take a trip across the channel.
Spitfire Barn provides everything guests need for a relaxing retreat in the countryside. Sleeping up to 6 guests, this is a great option for families or a group of friends. Step outside from one of the French doors and you’ll be able to soak up the stunning views from the decking or under the bubbles in your private hot tub.
Inspiration on Kent Hot Tub Holidays
When on holiday in Kent, you could also visit one of the coastal towns including Margate, Broadstairs and Whitstable.
Walk along one of the beautiful beaches, enjoy fish and chips or even ice cream. Yum.
Top 5 Things to do on your Kent hot tub holiday!
Just a short distance from your cabin or cottage you’ll find a wealth of culture, great food and places to visit. Located in the South East of England, Kent is a stunning county offering a blend of rural countryside and coastline. There’s plenty to see and do throughout the county including major cities, coastal towns and historical landmarks.
Take a look at these top 5 things to do in Kent, perfect to plan on your next trip.
1. Canterbury Cathedral is a must-visit historical landmark in Kent. It is the cathedral of the archbishop of Canterbury and is one of the oldest and famous structures in the United Kingdom. Visit on your next trip to Kent and enjoy a guided tour or audio tour of the cathedral.
2. Founded in the 11th century, Dover Castle is a medieval castle. The castle is the largest in England and has had excellent defensive significance throughout the past. Perfect for a fun day out for the whole family, Dover Castle has plenty for everyone to enjoy. Explore the secret tunnels, climb the great tower and enjoy the stunning views of the surrounding area.
3. Take a trip to the coast and visit the White Cliffs of Dover. The famous cliff face is 350 feet high and an iconic natural landmark in England. With a white chalk face, the cliffs offer a beautiful place to walk with stunning views. There are even 2 tearooms so you can enjoy a cup of tea and sweet treat after a walk along the cliffs.
4. For some animal fun, Port Lympne Reserve is a wildlife park with a hotel, cottages, treehouse suites and safari tents. Stay on the reserve and spend your day exploring the site from on-board a safari truck. Visitors will see a wide range of magnificent animals from giraffes and gorillas to lions and rhinos.
5. For a spot of retail therapy in Kent, visit Ashford Designer Outlet. The shopping centre in Ashford has over 70 designer stores offering up to 60% off clothing, shoes, accessories and much more. There are also some restaurants so you can refuel after shopping.