The super cute country pods at Bainbridge Ings make a unique and charming holiday base. Part of the Hoseasons exclusive Bouja Boutique range, this park is located in the gorgeous Yorkshire Dales. A major draw to this area are the panoramic views of the stunning Wensleydale area.
You will be within walking distance of the market town, Hawes which offers plenty of amenities on the door step. Shopping, cafe culture, restaurants and even the Wensleydale Creamery are all there as well as some lovely pubs.
If you like to stay active on holiday then there are some fabulous walks close by. visiting nearby Hardraw Force Waterfall, local caves and castles. Being only half a mile from the Pennine Way makes Bainbridge Ings the perfect location to base yourself for a walking tour of the Dales.
Bainbridge Ings are based just a 30 minute drive from The Lake District, one of the most beautiful spots in the UK.
Charming and chic, these holiday homes have an open plan layout and great views. The Ingleborough comes with a private hot tub. The Country pods are unique, cosy and fun.
- A selection of boutique pods and luxurious, holiday homes in the beautiful Yorkshire Dales.
- Outdoor hot tub (in Ingleborough and Country Pod VIP only)
- Flat screen TV
- Kitchen including microwave and dishwasher (in Ingleborough and Yorburgh only)
- Washing machine (in Ingleborough only)
- Bath and/or shower
- Bed linen, duvets and towels
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Gas and electricity included
- Babies must be included in party total
- Pets £30 each per week or short break (max 2) (in specific Ingleborough and Country Pod only)
- All non smoking accommodation