Hunters Quay is an action packed holiday spot for families and couples alike! The setting is beautiful; it’s next to the Holy Loch and the Firth of Clyde, and surrounded by glens where you’ll find an array of walking trails and wildlife. There’s loads for the kids to get involved with – from archery to WaterWalkerz – and with the wonderful Scottish lochs within easy reach, the whole family is going to be spoilt for choice.
There are simply too many superb facilities at Hunters Quay to list! With two indoor heated swimming pools, you can go snorkelling and try your hand at sea scooters and raft building. The park has an indoor and outdoor children’s play area and a games room - as well as badminton, archery, crossbows, fencing, Body Zorbs, Aeroball and Pana Soccer. There is also a sauna, steam room and Jacuzzi for the adults – and a host of other activities to keep you busy.
We love the Oak Premier Lodge 6 which is brand new for 2012 and sleeps up to six people. It has been fully interior designed and represents the height of luxury with magnificent views over the Loch Lomond National Park. The lodge has a verandah and outdoor barbecue area with its own private hot tub, a spacious living area and a flat screen TV in all three bedrooms.
Argyllshire and Islands is an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty where majestic landscapes, spectacular coastal scenery and lochside villages abound. Visitors to the area will love the superb walks and cycle paths. You could relive 500 years of turbulent Viking history at Vikingar in Largs – or head to Fins Seafood Restaurant in Fairlie for some delicious oysters, scallops and home-smoked salmon!
- Two indoor heated pools
- Sauna steam room spa bath (adults only)
- Entertainment lounge
- Seasonal entertainment
- Go Juniors (3-7s activity programme)
- Hunter’s bar and grill
- Fish and Chip takeaway
- Archery and crossbows
- Indoor badminton court
- Indoor children’s soft play
- Games room
- Body Zorbs
- Children’s outdoor play area
- Bike hire
- Golf available locally
- Climbing wall
- Fencing and WaterWalkerz
- Panna soccer
- Laser combat and aeroball
- Raft building
- Snorkelling and Sea Scooters
- Mini market with off licence
- Outdoor hot tub (in Rowan Premier 4, Beech Premier 5, Oak Premier Lodge 4, Oak Premier Lodge 6, Oak Premier 8 and Oak Platinum 4 only)
- Flat screen TV/Freeview/DVD
- Kitchen including microwave
- Bath and/or shower
- Bed linen and duvets
- Towels (in Comfort Plus lodges and Premier lodges only)
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Verandah with garden furniture
- Heated throughout (except Jura Premier 4 and 6, Oak Platinum 4 and Premier lodges)
- Double glazed and centrally heated (in Jura Premier 4 and 6, Oak Platinum 4 and Premier lodges only)
- Gas and electricity £5 per day (May-Oct) and £7.50 per day (Nov-Apr) payable on arrival
- Travel cots and highchairs £10 each per week or short break
- Pets £35 each per week or short break (max 1) (in specific accommodation only)
- Grocery packs available* – please ask for details
- All non smoking accommodation
Accommodation at Hunters Quay
Beech Premier 5Lodge with one double one twin and one single. Shower. Spacious living area with balcony. Well equipped kitchen. Outdoor hot tub.
Oak Premier Lodge 4Fully interior designed luxury lodge in a premium location with views over Holy Loch and Firth of Clyde. One double with ensuite shower and one twin both with flat screen TV. Bath. Spacious lounge/kitchen/dining area with luxury furnishings dishwasher and fridge/freezer. Outdoor hot tub.
Oak Premier Lodge 6Interior designed luxury lodge in a premium location with views over Holy Loch and Firth of Clyde. One double with ensuite shower and two twin both with flat screen TV. Bath with overhead shower. Spacious lounge/kitchen/dining area with luxury furnishings and dishwasher. Outdoor hot tub. No pets.
Oak Premier Lodge 8Fully interior designed luxury lodge in a premium location with views over Holy Loch and Firth of Clyde. Two doubles both with ensuite shower and two twin both with flat screen TV. Shower. Spacious lounge/kitchen/dining area with luxury furnishings dishwasher and fridge/freezer. Outdoor hot tub.
Hunters Quay Reviews
Leave a Review