Gadlas Park is a small cluster of luxurious lodges offering a relaxing base for a break in the Shropshire countryside. The lodges are beautifully designed will all the mod cons and stylish interiors and are also well appointed beside a peaceful fishing lake making them ideal for couples and families alike.
Shropshire is a wonderful place to visit and there are a good selection of market towns and pretty villages just a short drive from the park. Shrewsbury is the closest town and has plenty of shops, pubs and restaurants as well as some medieval buildings.
The farm also hires out cycles. Coed Llandegle Forest has some fantastic mountain bike trials as well as a good choice of walking trials suitable for everyone in the family. There's also a visitors centre and cafe serving delicious cakes and scones!
Facilities here are low key, its all about fishing and relaxing. There are shops and pubs within easy reach so you can enjoy dining out or can cook up a storm in your well equipped kitchen.
The Queens Lodge is stunning and was brand new in 2017! Offering the ultimate in lodge luxury, you can expect a top end finish, beautiful décor and furnishings and extra features including an outdoor hot tub. The kitchen comes complete with a dish washer and the lounge area has a flat screen TV. The hot tub is located on the spacious verandah which is furnished with a table and chairs is is the ideal place for enjoying a glass of wine wine with a view!
- New in 2017. A cluster of modern and contemporary one and two bedroom lodges, ideal location for outdoor adventures or a romantic escape whatever time of year you choose to visit.
- Outdoor hot tub
- Flat screen TV with Freeview
- Kitchen including microwave and fridge/freezer
- Dishwasher (in The Queens and Sandringham lodges only)
- Washing machine (in Sandringham lodge only)
- Bath and/or shower
- Quality bed linen, duvet and towels included
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Double glazed and centrally heated throughout
- Verandah with garden furniture
- Electricity included
- Travel cots and highchairs £7 each per week or £4 each per short break
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- Pets £10 each per night (max 1)
- (in The Windsor Lodge and Buckingham Lodge only)
- Complimentary welcome pack including tea, coffee, milk, local cakes or biscuits and a bottle of wine
- Private carp fishing available onsite – £20 per day/1 peg per lodge
- All non smoking accommodation
- Adjacent parking
Accommodation at Gadlas Park
Buckingham LodgeA well presented luxury lodge with one king size double with corner bath and one twin room (queen size bed by arrangement). Family wet room. Spacious open plan lounge/kitchen/dining area. French doors leading out onto a spacious verandah with garden furniture and barbecue area. Secure garden with outdoor hot tub. Ideal base for a rural adventure.
Sandringham LodgeNew in 2017. Stunningly designed contemporary lodge with one king size double with dressing room and ensuite bath with overhead shower, one twin with ensuite wet room, both with flat screen TV. Well equipped state of the art galley kitchen with wine cooler, dishwasher and washing machine. Open plan lounge/dining area. French doors leading out onto a spacious verandah with garden furniture and barbecue. Outdoor hot tub in enclosed gazebo overlooking the woods. No pets. Ideal for couples or families.
The Queens LodgeNew in 2017. Beautiful and bespoke luxury lodge fitted to an exceptional standard offering the perfect rural retreat. One king size double and one queen size double (both twin by arrangement) with flat screen TV and ensuite wet room shower. Well equipped kitchen with dishwasher. Open plan lounge/dining area with flat screen TV. French doors leading out onto a spacious verandah with garden furniture and barbecue. Outdoor hot tub. Ideal for couples and families. No pets.
Windsor LodgeNew in 2017. Modern and bespoke luxury lodge perfect for couples looking for a revitalizing escape. One king size double with TV and ensuite wet room. Spacious open plan lounge/kitchen/dining area. French doors leading out onto verandah with garden furniture and barbecue area. Outdoor hot tub.
Gadlas Park Reviews
Leave a Review