- Lodges with Hot Tubs North East
- Lodges with Hot Tubs North Wales
- Lodges with Hot Tubs Near Me
- Last Minute Lodges
- The Best Yorkshire Dales Cottages With Hot Tubs
- Self Catering in Yorkshire with Hot Tub
- Top 5 Lodges with Hot Tubs in the Lake District
- Safari Tent Lodges
- Lodges with Hot Tubs for Groups
- Spotlight on Hawkchurch Resort and Spa
- Cottages with a WOW factor at Colwell Bay
- The Super Gorgeous Ribblesdale Lodges
- Why we LOVE Holidays at Ford Farm Lodges
- Luxury Lodges in Yorkshire
Lodges with Hot Tubs for Groups
Looking for a group lodge holiday with hot tub then look no further!
Sometimes you need a lodge that’s out of the ordinary, that will provide the perfect destination for that special celebration. Some of the most popular requests we get include lodges for a 40th birthday celebration with big groups of friends and lodges for 60th birthday celebrations with the whole family. We’ve put our thinking caps on to bring you some of the best options around the UK,
Lode Hall Cottages – Sleeps 18
Located on the borders of both Cambridgeshire and Norfolk this is a fantastic location surrounded by peaceful countryside. Lode Hall is a fabulous home which offers no less than 3 living areas, all with their own unique charm. There are plenty of original features within the living areas such as fireplaces. The warm and welcoming feel makes it a wonderful place to hang out and spend quality time together.
Lode Hall sleeps up to 18 people and many of the bedrooms are Super King Size doubles. Outside you’ll find a large garden with patio area with garden furniture, barbecue for those summer days and an impressive swim spa hot tub, perfect for larger groups.
You can relax in the beautiful grounds or perhaps you would like to venture out and explore the area. The ancient city of Cambridge is famous for it’s university and you can take guided tours of the colleges and punting trips on the Cam. If you like independent shopping then head for Downham Market just 6 miles from Lode Hall Cottages. Here you will find charming shops, eateries and pubs. Other villages local to this area have plenty of amenities and opportunities for outdoor pursuits including a nearby nature reserve to explore.