Rhyl in North Wales is a popular seaside town in North Wales and attracts families of all sizes and ages who are looking for a memorable seaside holiday.
There is plenty to see and do in the town and the surrounding area including the SeaQuarium, miniature railway, castle and beach.
Spend the day at the beach and enjoy some fish and chips before returning to your cosy lodge for relaxing, cooking and eating with your family.
There is plenty for all the family to enjoy in Rhyl. The aquarium and railway are fun activities for all ages to do together. See a show at the Pavilion Theatre and discover the local heritage at Rhuddlan Castle. Rhyl beach is a gorgeous sandy beach which you can walk along at all times of the year.
In the summer, you can spend the day relaxing on the beach whilst your children play in the sand and low tide sea or explore the dunes and cycle paths nearby.
The beach is also popular with water sports so whether you’re experienced or a complete novice wanting to try for the first time on holiday, Rhyl beach is a great place for it.
Hot Tub Holidays in Rhyl North Wales
Marine Holiday Park is the perfect family holiday destination. Close to the town centre of Rhyl and the beautiful golden sand beaches, choosing Marine Holiday Park will provide you with the perfect base to explore North Wales. On-site guests can enjoy live entertainment, an indoor pool, kids club, sports bar, lounge bar, a cafe, an arcade and play area, perfect for the little ones.
There is an excellent choice of caravans and lodges offering something for all budgets and family sizes. The three lodge options sleep 6 to 8 guests and are all luxurious, modern and are equipped with everything you will need for a stress-free break, including a hot tub!
Get Cosy in a Cottage with a Hot Tub
Brithdir Cottage is a cosy lodge option in Rhyl and is perfect for a couple wanting a relaxing break in North Wales. Sleeping just two guests, this pet-friendly cottage works as a great base for exploring the surrounding area
on foot. The cottage is a very cosy home away from home and is fully equipped with everything guests need for a romantic and relaxing escape on the coast of North Wales.
Boasting a large garden with outdoor garden furniture, barbeque and a hot tub, this is a great choice for summer breaks.
All Year Round Holidays
Equally as popular in winter, you can visit Rhyl at any time of the year and stay in this beautiful cottage with your dog. Explore the surrounding area and finish your day by soaking in the private hot tub.
Top 5 Things to do in Rhyl
Rhyl in North Wales is a coastal town in Denbighshire. A great destination for a seaside holiday, the town is one of the biggest in North Wales. There is plenty to see and do in Rhyl, whether you want a relaxing break on the coast or action-packed holiday with the whole family, this town is a good choice. Enjoy dog walks on the beach and visit some of the fun attractions.
1. Rhyl Miniature Railway has been welcoming visitors for 100 years and is still one of the best things to do in Rhyl. Visitors can enjoy a train ride on the oldest miniature train line in the UK. The nostalgic and fun experience is perfect for the whole family. At the central station, there is also a museum and a ticket office selling hot drinks, snacks and gifts.
2. Another must-do attraction in Rhyl is the SeaQuarium. Providing fun for the whole family, the aquarium is located on the seafront and has 9 different zones to explore as well as an outdoor sea lion cove. Visit the aquarium for the chance to see a wide range of sea animals including jellyfish, lobsters, small sharks and sea lions and enjoy walking under the ocean tunnel, truly memorable experience for your children.
3. A walk along the Rhyl Harbour is a great way to see the town’s beauty. Enjoy the view of the bridges and boats before stopping off at a harbourfront café for lunch.
4. SC2 is a waterpark in Rhyl. If you’re looking for some adrenaline-fuelled fun on your stay in Rhyl, SC2 is a good choice. Perfect for thrill-seekers and paddlers, the water park has something for everyone. There are several thrilling water slides as well as a children’s splash zone and outdoor splash pad.
5. A trip to Rhyl wouldn’t be complete without having a walk on the beach. The seaside town has a beautiful golden sand beach stretching 2 miles. Plus, dogs are allowed on the beach throughout the spring, autumn and winter months. Enjoy a short break in Rhyl with your dog and make the most of this beautiful beach and coastal location.