Heart of England
South of England
Located in the Northwest of England, Cheshire is a popular holiday destination for families and couples seeking a hot tub holiday.
With rural villages, market towns, and the major city of Chester, there is plenty to explore when visiting the county.
Kitty’s View Country Lodges is a collection of real log cabins in Cheshire offering luxurious fully equipped accommodations with private hot tubs for the ultimate relaxation.
These wooden log cabins sleep 2 to 4 guests and are fully equipped for a stress-free break in Cheshire. They feature lots of luxurious and modern furnishings, stunning views and an outdoor hot tub.
Two of the three lodges are dog-friendly so your furry friend won’t have to miss out on the fun. While the Pheasants Run lodge sleeps 2 and is ideal for a romantic lodge break.
Set on a working farm and surrounded by Cheshire Hills, the Kitty’s View Country Lodges are the perfect getaway for couples wanting a relaxing romantic retreat in the countryside.
Delamere Forest Lodges – If you’re looking for top quality and luxury, Delemere is an excellent choice. These detached cabins are the perfect base for exploring the surrounding area of Cheshire. A range of self-catering properties sleeping up to 6 guests in 3 bedrooms, this lodge would suit a family or group of friends who want a modern, fully-equipped home away from home.
Throughout the lodge, guests will find plenty of luxurious and modern furnishings including outdoor seating area, outdoor hot tub, underfloor heating, wood-burner and large open plan living, dining and kitchen space with wooden beams.
Ladera Retreat Lodges – Stunning modern and contemporary wooden lodges that sleeps up to 4 guests. The lodge has lots of homely touches and is fully equipped so you can enjoy a relaxing and stress-free break in Cheshire.
Guests will feel at home when spending evenings cooking, eating and relaxing in their own jacuzzi. The lodge boasts a double bedroom and twin bedroom as well as an open plan living, dining and kitchen area.
There is also an outdoor hot tub where guests can soak after a long day of exploring. Situated in a great location, Woodman’s Lodge is near the market town of Nantwich and Shrewsbury.
The village of Sandiway and town of Northwich are both nearby where you can explore the quaint shops and pubs.
Drive a little further and you can visit the city of Chester and the beautiful North Wales coastline.
If you can’t leave home without your pup, why not take them with you. Taking a lodge holiday in the UK means you can simply take your pets along and as long as you book a pet-friendly accommodation, there’s nothing more to it than that.
As an area, Chesire is the ideal spot for dog-lovers thanks to its many walks and places you can let your dog off for a really good run.
Whether this hot tub holiday is for families, groups or you’re planning a romantic log cabin break, the historical county has plenty of amazing days out for everyone.
If you’re looking for things to do outside of your log cabin, visitors to the area can enjoy exploring the famous landmarks and structures, as well as visiting castles, cathedrals and Roman walls. The Cheshire Gap, covering parts of the Peak District is perfect for those who enjoy the great outdoors.
The county is also home to popular attractions including Cheshire Zoo, Tatton Park and Gulliver’s World Theme Park which are all fun days out for the family.
Cheshire is a county in the Northwest of England that has lots for visitors to see, do and discover (apart from enjoying your own private hot tub!). A luxury lodge in this area offers the perfect base for exploring the many rural villages as well as the Peak District National Park.
Cheshire is a great place to visit at any time of the year. Stay in a cosy self-catered lodge and you’ll be within easy driving distance of this county’s tranquil countryside and the major city of Chester.
1. Chester Zoo – One of the largest zoos in the UK at a massive 125 acres. Perfect for a fun day out for the whole family, the zoo has over 27,000 animals and beautiful gardens to explore. From elephants and giraffes to giant otters and bears, you’ll find everyone’s favourite animal here.
2. Tatton Park – An old estate with lots for you to see and do. Explore the 50 acres of landscaped gardens, mansion and old hall and farm. There is also a café and restaurant where you can enjoy a cup of tea and treat yourself to afternoon tea. And you won’t go away empty-handed with tempting treats, souvenirs, and gifts to take home.
3. Gulliver’s World – If you’re looking for some adrenalin-fuelled fun on your break in Cheshire, this is definitely worth a visit. The family-friendly theme park in Warrington, Cheshire has 32 rides, fun activities and plenty of dining options for all ages. Whether you’re a thrill seeker, or prefer to keep your feet on solid ground, there is plenty of fun to be had at this theme park. You can always head back to your lodge and unwind in your hot tub with a glass of wine.
4. Chester Cathedral – a popular tourist destination in the city of Chester. The cathedral is one of the must-see attractions within the city and the surrounding county of Cheshire. Visitors can step inside the historical building, climb to the top of the tower or attend a service. There is plenty of free things to see and do in Chester including this cathedral, perfect for visitors on a budget.
5. Beeston Castle – A former Royal castle in the town of Beeston in Cheshire. This medieval castle is located on a rocky crag offering stunning views of the surrounding area. On a sunny day, you can see as far as the Pennines! Explore the castle, enjoy a walk in the 40-acre woodland park and enjoy a cup of tea in the Sandstone Café.